While the very first coronavirus was discovered in the 1960s, most Pakistani’s have come to know about it after the Wuhan outbreak. Also, this is not the first time a virus has appeared. Its most deadly type was first discovered in Saudi Arabia. However, the recent outbreak of Coronavirus in Wuhan, China has left everyone with shock.
This new type of virus is certainly more severe than any previously found. It has caused the death of 130 deaths so far with affected as much as 6000.
Seeing the cozy relationship between Pakistan & China, one can easily say that Pakistan is definitely on the radar. As a matter of fact, there are some reported cases of coronavirus already.
Well, here’s bad news, up till now, there is no cure for the disease but scientists are trying hard to find some cure for the virus.
Islam teaches us to remain clean and that is the perfect way to prevent any diseases.
Following are some of the precautions you can take to save yourself from this deadly virus:
- If a doctor prescribes medication for the common cold, don’t hesitate to take it as it’s a norm for such diseases.
- Although it is already winter & people take hot showers, but in case you want to take a shower, take a hotter one.
- Do not let your throat dry.
- Drink water after short intervals.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- If you are feeling tired take plenty of rest.
- Avoid handshaking with people who are affected.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap.
- Use a face mask.
- If you use public transport, be careful while sitting with people having a cough problem.
- Avoid crowds.