Bringing together Muslims on the same page and that too for many years is not an easy task. Looks like London Halal Food Festival 2019 has been acing the concept with comfortability and normality. SalamPlanet looks for the events that take place in your region and report back with its features and specifications so that you could be part of them if they come up to your requirements and circumstances.
As London is home to various communities, among them is a Muslim community who all year long holds numerous events, occasions and gatherings to put liveliness in our cultures and traditions so that the young generations can know their motherlands in a foreign land. One of the most distinct features to distinguish a specific religion from another is – food. In fact, food is a major factor in describing our identity.
Muslims only consume halal food as prescribed by our religion, commanded by Allah. So, Muslims make sure that the food they are having on their dining tables is purely halal. In pursuit of halal ingredients and restaurants, we wander here and there in foreign land & are super conscious because mistakenly we can consume prohibited meals.
London Halal Food Festival 2019: What To Look Forward To!
Through this festival, Muslims come to know about different restaurants that are owned by Muslims or they provide halal meat/ingredients as well. Therefore, it is attended by a large number of people. Every year, the festival takes place at Tobacco Dock London with over 150 Halal food and drink stalls to select from. If you wish to put up your stall as well, you can do it! Let the world know about your products.
London Halal Food Festival offers the following attractions to its guests:
- You will be able to discover international Halal cuisines for a truly global eating experience.
- Indulge in hearty meals from Halal burgers and hot dogs to traditional dishes.
- You & your family can enjoy tasty sweet treats in their dessert parlour.
- Come for a refreshing experience with a mouth-watering mocktail.
- Relax and unwind in their exclusive chillout mocktail lounge.
- Watch your favourite Celebrity Chefs in action in Halal cookery theatre.
- Participate in activities including the hugely popular Halal Eat Offs.
- Watch your children enjoy the dedicated kids’ zone.
- Enjoy live entertainment and much more!
Are you ready for mouth-watering food, delicious drinks and must-have shopping delights from the fabulous vendors of London Halal Food festival? If Yes, then wait till 3rd August, 2019 because the show will start on 3rd August and last till 4th August!
SalamPlanet has more in its app! There are events worth not missing, food & dine-in places to savour your hunger, shopping brands to make you look beautiful, unlimited videos to spend the time right and much more. You can only get to see all by just downloading the app on your device. Do not think twice, install the app for a better experience!