Do you want something extra in your life? Extra, appropriate and enjoyable as well? Well, then what about watching a movie with your loved ones or friends on River Thames? Sounds great, isn’t? Salam Planet is adventurous, we have a vast treasure consisting of different activities and events for users, all you need to do is download the app to avail those things.
River Thames is the longest river that runs entirely across England. A lot of fun activities takes place on it and is one of the attractive sights in the city. The best thing that has ever happened is that you can watch movies under the stars! How? Well, Time Out’s initiative ‘Movies on the River’ can make this possible. Those who are aware of it, hurry up! Time is running out; the movie cruise will sail on its last journey on 3rd August 2019! For the newcomers, you too have time to see London’s first-ever outdoor Cinema.
After the success of its pioneer year, it has again come into the spotlight with more amazing movies on the deck! Five days a week, the movie boat offers food and drink-fueled sunset cruise from Tower of London. After the sun starts to disappear, the movie boat docks up in the shadow of London’s most awe-inspiring sights and play a movie on the open-air top deck.
They give a schedule to the people about the movies and their timing & date. Each night, you can enjoy a classic movie. On 1st August, they will be showing Top Gun, which is a fun movie to watch with friends and colleagues. On 2nd August, you can watch Bohemian Rhapsody with your loved ones or partners. On its last day, 3rd August, they will be showing The Greatest Showman for the audience. Suit yourself and give yourself a break from the busy, around the clock employments. The tickets range from £29-38, depending on which day you go.
There are few pointers before you head to Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, have a look:
- Your ticket is valid for one screening and cruise at Movies on the River.
- Over 18s only are allowed.
- Please select your preferred ticket on check out and present your e-ticket on arrival. Only valid for your selected film and date.
- Screenings will commence around the time of sunset about an hour after boarding.
- During the movie screening, the boat will be static in central London.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Wireless headphones will be provided for the screening.
- Blankets will be available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Personal food and drink items cannot be bought or consumed on the boat.
- Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase on the boat.
- Smoking is not permitted aboard the vessel.
- The event is on the uncovered top deck of the boat and will always go ahead whatever the weather! So, check the weather forecast in advance and wrap up appropriately.
- There is no wheelchair access to the screening deck.
What are you waiting for? Do not miss the amazing time! ‘Movies on the River’ does not happen every day. There are positive reviews from the people who had experienced it before. Make sure, you are one of them.
Salam Planet keep track of good stuff so that its users do not have to go through the hustle and bustle! The app is the ultimate source of entertainment and motivation for everyone who wishes to seek a happy life. Install the application and do not miss a thing!